Deleted Amazon Review Checker
As an Amazon seller, you know the importance of negative Amazon review monitoring, but the reviews you are getting aren’t the only ones you need to monitor. How are you checking and ensuring that your Amazon reviews aren’t being deleted? If you aren’t, you may notice your average star rating change with no new reviews. How could that be? Amazon periodically removes reviews, and there is no official rhyme or reason. By having a deleted Amazon review checker, you can be alerted when reviews are deleted so you can ensure your star rating doesn’t tank.
How Deleted Amazon Review Checker Works
When Amazon deletes reviews from your product, whether a positive or negative review, they don’t notify you, nor do they justify why it was removed. If Amazon is removing negative reviews from your listing, it’s not a bad thing, but it is a good thing to be aware of so you can accurately report on changes to listings and how they affect conversions. You definitely want to be aware of Amazon removing positive reviews, especially 5-star reviews, as you can see a dramatic shift in star rating with the removal of those. With AMZAlert’s deleted Amazon review management software, you will get Amazon text alerts and email notifications when a review of your product listing is removed. This allows you to take action or simply make a note of the change.
Reasons Amazon Sellers Need Review Checkers Include:
- Amazon periodically removes reviews
- Review removal could affect your star rating
- Knowing when reviews are removed will allow you to actively monitor your listings
- Knowing your rating can allow you to change your selling strategy or simply track your progress
- Monitoring your rating can help you understand consumer trust
- Maintaining your buybox position is crucial to sales
- If you are losing ratings, you may want to try to solicit new ones
- Manually checking reviews for all of your listings is laborious
Sign up for a free trial of AMZAlert and experience the effectiveness of the deleted Amazon review checker.