How The Amazon Product Tracker Can Alert You to Any Product Title Changes
You rely on all of your product information to be correct on Amazon so that consumers can find your listings. When a hijacker implements product title changes, you can be left in the dark, unknowing that your product no longer reflects the value it actually has. To combat this you must actively check all of your product listings which is laborious and time-consuming. Enlisting the help of an Amazon product tracker such as AMZAlert can help you save time, money, and stress by tracking any changes in your listings for you.
How Does the Amazon Product Tracker Monitor Titles?
AMZAlert is a 24-hour surveillance for your online store. This means if anything changes in your products, you will be notified through Amazon text alerts or email so that you can take back control of your store instantly. There is no need for you to constantly check on your product titles because AMZAlert will do it for you.
The Top 8 Reasons Amazon Sellers Need Product Title Change Notifications Include:
- Consumers need product titles so they can accurately find what they are looking for
- Hijackers want to implement Title changes to your listing, so you lose rankings
- You may not know that a title change has been implemented unless you are actively checking
- Manually monitoring all of your listings can be a time-consuming process
- With Amazon seller software you can be instantly notified by text or email to any title changes
- Without knowledge of title changes, you could be losing sales
- Incorrect information on listings results in lower click-through rates
- Product title notifications will help you fend off hijackers looking to tarnish your listings