Amazon Product Image & Category Monitoring
Your product listings and the category it is associated with are crucial to consumers find your product and understand what it is. If your product doesn’t have an image, it will likely have a poor click-through rate and conversion rate. If your product is in the wrong category, it is also likely to have a poor click-through rate and conversion rate. Unfortunately, Amazon hijackers like to sabotage the listings they are competing with and will try to change your product images and category nodes. Having an Amazon monitoring software that can alert you to changed product images and categories can be extremely beneficial to managing your eCommerce business.
How the Amazon Product Checker Works
When you use AMZAlert to manage your product listings, you will be able to turn on a feature that will monitor the images and categories of your products. Any time it detects a change in featured image, removal of an image, or change in the category, you will instantly get Amazon text alerts or email notifications sent to you. This allows you to take instant action to ensure you don’t lose any sales from the change.
Reasons Amazon Sellers Need an Amazon Checker for Images and Categories Include:
- You cannot manually monitor your account 24/7
- A hijacker may have jumped on your listing
- Images may have been swapped for the hijackers
- a competitor may have your product’s category
- Click-through rates can decrease
- Conversion rates can decrease
- You cannot maintain your rankings
- you cannot maintain your buybox spot
- You can get alerted to changes in your account through Amazon text alerts